Food & Wine

All You Can Eat

Seattle Times food writer Nancy Leson serves up the best info and tips on Northwest food, cooking, dining and restaurants.

E-mail| RSS feeds Subscribe | KPLU Food for Thought podcast| Blog Home

August 1, 2008 7:48 AM

Thai food shout-out

Posted by Nancy Leson

Today in my Ticket roundup, I offered a small taste of the many great Thai restuarants in and around Seattle. At Thai Tom -- a ridiculously popular hole-in-the-wall on the Ave -- I sat at the counter this close to the action:

Kaosamai's Thai-meals-on-wheels, which does a bangup weekday lunch business from a Shell station parking lot near Seattle Pacific University, sells terrific Thai take-out, but be prepared to wait (or call ahead):

On my way to Woodinville recently, I drove through the heart of Bothell's old downtown and noticed Pen Thai -- a well-established restaurant I'd never even heard of (though I was familiar with its Bellevue sibling, Chantanee). I didn't waste any time before going back there for dinner, whose highlights included this "Golden Duck":

West Seattle's Buddha Ruksa is hard to find if you don't know where to look for it -- on a corner in a residential neighborhood just off the West Seattle Bridge. I loved this unusual pairing of prawns with kabocha squash in a coconut milk-heavy curry:

Then there's lovely May, in Wallingford, which tops my list of Thai food favorites, thanks, in part, to dishes like this one:

So, where do you go for Thai food?

COMMENTS

Posted by coconutboy4u

7:58 AM, Aug 01, 2008

I love going to Moragote Restaurant in Tukwilla just off of 180th St. near IKEA. They have lots of delicious food. Our favorite is their Phad Thai Noodles and the Beef Swimming Rama ( Spinach and Beef covered with their special Peanut sauce). We go there at least 3 to 4 times a month. 425-251-6626 is there number. They have great curries as well as many other dishes we have tried.

Posted by Matt Gardner

8:03 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Chantanee in Bellevue is, by far, my favorite Thai restaurant. Particularly good are their curries and the Larb Gai is delicious. Go early as they get very busy at lunchtime.

Posted by rockergirl

8:27 AM, Aug 01, 2008

SInce West Seattle is my "hood" I definitely agree with you on Buddha Ruska - it is my favorite place to get takeout as well. Love the Pumpkin Curry with Shrimp there and many other great menu offerings.

Posted by Heax

8:34 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Thai One On on Lake City is by far my favorite place. Their Rad nah is AMAZING! The atmosphere is great, but we really take advanatge of the free delivery.

Posted by Creeves

8:47 AM, Aug 01, 2008

For the eastsiders, Silver Spoon in Redmond is the "Queen of Thai", with it's friendly staff and incredible cuisine. Don't miss the Crab Delight! Check them out at http://www.thaifoodforyou.com

Posted by Dave S

8:51 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Would be a "thai" between Rascha (Woodinville/Mercer St.) and Thai Cottage - Edmonds. Favorite dish by far is Pad Se Ew w/pork - fabulous at both places!

Posted by kaffirkid

8:54 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Bai Tong is still the one...great food and friendly people.

Posted by Nancy Leson

8:57 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Heax:

I, too, am a fan of Lake City's Thai One On. Here's my review: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/restaurants/2002394697_leson22.html

Thanks, everybody! Keep those Thai-joints comin'!

Posted by B.D.

9:01 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Royal Thai in Monroe (of all places) is fantastic! Some of the best Thai food in or out of Seattle

Posted by Marilyn McClellan

9:10 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Since I live in Bellingham, my choices are local. On Rice in Barkley Village is my favorite. But, I have a question for you. Why is it that Thai food takeout is never as good as eating in the restaurant? Although the flavor is similar, the noodles congeal, the dish dries out, and the veggies wilt even if you are only traveling a few blocks and a few minutes away. Is it the packaging? Or is it psychological or something about the particular ingredients?

Posted by Riley

9:22 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Thumra Thai
12549 116th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
(425) 821-0577

My husband and I love Thumra Thai in the little strip mall across from McDonalds (west) just off of 124th (405/124th exit) in Kirkland. Their basic dishes are fresh and fairly authentic.

If you're looking for TRULY authentic Thai, just ask them to make it that way. Their off-the-menu dishes are definitely tailored for the American palate, but becaue they are a little mom and pop shop, they will do special requests.

Posted by Jan

9:28 AM, Aug 01, 2008

We (my family) are long time Thai aficionados and were surprised you hadn't mentioned "The King and I" in Bellevue - we always seem to gravitate back there, after trips to other Thai restaurants. Their Phad Thai can't be beat, along with their Larb Gai. Their service is
fantastic, not to mention authentically Thai, which adds to the ambience. Also, we moved not to long ago, to Snohomish County and a newrestaurant has come into play - "The Royal Thai" in Monroe, whichrecently opened. Although their service is a bit slow (and not as
authentic), the food was delightful. Thanks for letting me put my twocents' worth in ... and, yes, we still make the trip to Bellevue to "TheKing and I"

Posted by shawn

9:35 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Tup Tim Thai on Lower QA is our favorite.

Posted by Nancy

9:39 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Araya's Vegetarian Place, 1121 NE 45th St in Seattle's University District.

Usually go during the buffet, though I think the food is better when ordered from the menu. It's still great, though.

Don't be afraid of the "vegetarian" in the name. I'm not a vegetarian.

Posted by djnutz

9:41 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Thai Rhapsody in Mill Creek, Bothell. Best Thai I have had and the customer service is fantastic. It's my second home.

Posted by mmmThai

9:49 AM, Aug 01, 2008

In Ballard, Thai Siam on 15th Ave NW has a great menu, including seasonal specials. They're awesome.

Posted by Sara Chapman

9:53 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Hi Nancy,
You missed one of the best restaurants in Seattle, let alone the south sound area. It's Suthanya Thai Renaissance Bistro in Des Moines, of all places.

The owner is a delightful host, the decor is unusual and wonderful (the place settings and other items are different from table to table) and the food is fabulous, absolutely fabulous. You can even get brown rice! They use organic veggies, some of which Suthanya grows out back. Presentation is gorgeous. We feel celebrations deserve no less a lovely and delicious setting.
Hope you give her restaurant a well-deserved visit and mention, as it has tremendously upgraded the Des Moines restaurant scene, as well as a much larger area.

Posted by thaitramp

10:04 AM, Aug 01, 2008

You can't go wrong for lunch downtown at old reliable Mae Phim (1st & Columbia). All dishes are $6.00, and the staff are great, with many longtime customers. It can be crowded, but the line moves fast, and i've never waited more than 10 minutes for a table.

Posted by CindyW

10:08 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Hands down, the best Thai I've EVER had is the Noodle Boat on Gilman in Issaquah. I took a visiting friend there once, and she said it was the most authentic panang curry she's had outside of Thailand. The curries are made from scratch, the food is incredible, and the owners super friendly. We don't live in Issaquah, but we make the 30 minute trek from our house at least once a month. http://noodleboat.com/

Posted by Funyuns

10:15 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Thai Recipe off Rainier on McClellan. Don't let the location sour you - it is behind a Schuck's - the food is excellent. I'm already planning lunch...

Posted by SeattleAl

10:16 AM, Aug 01, 2008

I will have to give Thai Tom a try, but I usually eat at Thai 65 on the Ave at least once a week. If you sit at the counter, you can watch them cook, but you can also watch them through the window facing the street. The kitchen is in full display to the sidewalk, making it pretty much irresistable.

Posted by Kevin Hawkins

10:18 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Sawatdy Thai Cuisine on Bainbridge may be one of the best Thai restaurants in the U.S. I say this after having Thai food in almost every major city in the US (I've clocked over 350,000 air miles), and I have eaten at Sawatdy since 1996. On Bainbridge we are spoiled: 23,000 people and three Thai restaurants: Bainbridge Thai, just a short walk from the ferry terminal in downtown Winslow on the water with a spectacular view of the marina, Sawan Thai Kitchen in historic Lynwood Center, which is a spin-off of Sawatdy, near Fletcher Bay and worth the 2 mile drive from the ferry to partake in the best Tom Kam Gai and the house special not on the menu -- Mom's salad. See sawatdythai.com, 8780 Fletcher Bay Rd NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, (206) 780-2429

Posted by Andrew

10:18 AM, Aug 01, 2008

a hidden secret that I don't know if I want to share. Vien Thong which is located on McClellan and MLK way across the street from the shell station near Franklin High School in Seattle. You have to pay cash but it's my favorite Thai restaurant in town.

Posted by Jen the hen

10:35 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Noodle Boat in Issaquah has impossibly delicious thai food. As CindyW said, it's well worth the drive. The restaurant is hidden away at the far end of a forgettable strip mall, but once you find it, you are in for a treat.

The Mieng Kum is a wonderful appetizer - you roll your own mini thai-style dolmades. The eggplant delight is to die for, and they have the most interesting, nutty-flavored dark brown rice. Don't miss the Noodle Boat!

Posted by Darby

10:45 AM, Aug 01, 2008

You do have the perfect job, don't you? :)

Thai Tom is the place my friend from Utah drives all the way to Seattle for. His visit with us is secondary. :) However, it's NOT recommended on any day over 90 degrees - it's about 120 inside the joint.

Posted by sharkyaz

10:54 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Rice and Spice, a Thai restaurant two blocks away from Key Arena in lower Queen Anne, has my most favorite Phad Thai. I've been to seven or eight different Thai places, and no one's Phad Thai even comes close. I always get the beef Phad Thai.

Posted by Ross Fernandez

10:56 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Ok, Seriously,

You don't have Tawon Thai in Fremont on this list? I'll take you there myself! It has to be THE Best Thai Food in Seattle, trust me, I've been to Thailand and travel the West Coast, there isn't a restaurant in anywhere with better flavor. Let me know, anytime you like I will personally dine with you.

Regards,

Ross Fernandez
Chief Operations Director
Group 3 Technologies
2831 St Rose Parkway
Suite #267
Henderson, NV 89052
USA
Ph #206-571-2989
Fax#206-439-1325
www.group3technologies.com

Posted by Kerri Kirshner

11:05 AM, Aug 01, 2008

I just wanted to let you know of another awesome Thai restaurant in Bothell.... Sai Mai. The food is so delicious, the service is stellar AND the inside is so beautifully decorated. Quite a nice dining experience. http://www.saimairestaurant.com/

Kerri Kirshner
Bothell local
www.AcclaimedPhoto.com

Posted by livetorideridetoeat

11:20 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Thai Corner on the corner of 1st av. s & 148th in Burien.
Looks like an old ihop but the Forest Curry & Phad Thai
Are GREAT!!!

Posted by rindyrick

11:25 AM, Aug 01, 2008

I really like Jamjuree on 15th Avenue on Capitol Hill. The service is quite good and the noodle dishes are delicious. The phad thai is not at all greasy, like some, and has a wonderful lightness to it. The soup is also quite good.

Posted by JF

11:27 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Thai Kitchen at the top of Queen Anne has the absolute best Thai food in Seattle. Be sure to get the crispy duck, the sauce is incredible.

Posted by L

11:28 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Mae Phim on 1st and Columbia downtown is the best in the downtown financial district. My favorites in lower Queen Anne are Tip Tum Thai and Racha, and on the top of Queen Anne Orappin is delish - their cashew chicken is to die for!

Posted by 84Hawk

11:28 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Krittika - small little joint around Greenlake is by far the best Thai food around. Been to a lot of places, including May in Wallingford, and still think Krittika is the best spot. Their Pad Thai and Spicy Noodle is amazing! Go there for lunch, they have great deals.

It's on Latona and 65th St. More specifically, 6411 Latona Ave NE /Seattle, WA 98115.

Posted by Karen

11:34 AM, Aug 01, 2008

Mali Thai in Southcenter -- excellent phad thai!

Posted by bleacher bum

11:49 AM, Aug 01, 2008

jamjuree on capitol hill.

Posted by Jenna

11:51 AM, Aug 01, 2008

THAI 65
4214 University Way NE
Seattle 98105

My girlfriends and I MUST HAVE Thai 65 at least once a week. Delicious Thai food, great prices (especially for poor college students!), and the fastest service you will ever receive at a Thai restaurant.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THAI 65!!

Posted by M

12:07 PM, Aug 01, 2008

How did you miss Tup Tim Thai? That itself is a travesty.

Posted by Claystation

12:07 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Thyphoon! Best I've ever had!

Posted by KDub

12:10 PM, Aug 01, 2008

When I'm not in Bangkok....Talai Thai in Lynnwood!!!

Posted by chemparrot

12:12 PM, Aug 01, 2008

There is a restaurant called Thai Bistro tucked into the new strip mall at 180th and Aurora, across the street from the Fred Meyer. we recently tried the curried lamb chops, and found the dish unusual and delicious.

We also enjoy Chaiyo, on 15th and 117th, a little north of Northgate. Especially their phad tew lord (wide rice noodles with ground pork, shrimp, and bean sprouts).

Posted by Courtney

12:22 PM, Aug 01, 2008

I love Racha on QA....or if you are on the Eastside, Thai Kitchen in Bellevue is the bomb and their Phad Thai is nice and spicey! A lot of places don't do spice that well........

Posted by theOracle

12:35 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Thai Corner (for Thai food) in Burien and Viengthong located 2820 MLK Jr Way S (Laos and Thai food) are the best in my opinion. I have gone to many, many Thai restaurant here in Seattle and most of them are just "OK".

Posted by Susan

12:38 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Thai of Wedgwood. Great Panang Curry and Phad Thai, plus they deliver!!

Posted by pokerface

12:50 PM, Aug 01, 2008

downtown edmonds by the antique mall, by far the best and have been there my whole life. yummy!

Posted by Seahawks2008

12:54 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Noppakao in Juanita is EXCELLENT. Great pineapple fried rice, all the curries are good, and a perfect Beef Salad for the summer time. Always busy, so we always get take out. Website: http://www.hellothaifood.com/nopindex.html

Posted by Laura L

12:56 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Thai-ger Room in the U-District

4228 University Way NE, Seatle, WA - (206) 632-9299

Is the best Thai I've ever had. We don't live in the U-District anymore, but sometimes I just have to have it, and we will make the trip. I've never had anything bad there, but their Garlic Pepper with Chicken and their curries (all of them, but especially the red) are amazing.

Posted by Nancy

12:56 PM, Aug 01, 2008

A fabulous little Thai place opened in Mountlake Terrace called Thai Amorn. I know it isn't a sexy town, but for people in this area, it is a great find. The owners are warm and friendly and the food is terrific. I have been in there about a dozen times and each time I hear other diners talking about how delicious their selection is. If you are anywhere in the area, you should go out of your way to stop by here.

Posted by charlie Klennert

12:57 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Koong Thong in Auburn!

Posted by Kyle

1:00 PM, Aug 01, 2008

I agree with you that May Thai on 45th is delicious! I enjoyed your commentary in today's Seattle Times!

Kyle

Posted by S.R.

1:02 PM, Aug 01, 2008

I'm a fan of Bai Tong. Fast and friendly service. My favorite is Panang curry and crispy garlic chicken. Just love it!!

Posted by Alan

1:06 PM, Aug 01, 2008

The Taste of Thai, on Evergreen in Everett.

Posted by V3RN3R

1:10 PM, Aug 01, 2008

The Noodleboat is Issaquah is by far the most delicious Thai cuisine that I have ever experienced ouside of Thailand - hands down, feet up! Not only is the food tantalizing to your tastebuds, but the people (family) who work there are very " jai dee" such wonderful and unique individuals. I have ate there over a thousand times and the food is truly remarkable every time.

Posted by Bob

1:15 PM, Aug 01, 2008

When not in Thailand, I think that currently the best Thai food in town is Thai Bistro in Shoreline (18336 Aurora Ave. N.). The duck dishes are especially good.

Posted by jeowens

1:20 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Noppakao is my FAVORITE Thai "in these here parts". It can be found in Kirkland or online at http://www.hellothaifood.com/nopindex.html

Posted by Thailover

1:38 PM, Aug 01, 2008

I live in the Mill Creek area and a great Thai place opened there recently. It is called Andaman Thai and we have not tried anything there that is not delicious. It is on the corner of 132nd St and Seattle Hill Road. It's open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. Small place but great d├ęcor. If you're ever in the area give it a try!

Posted by KD

1:40 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Mali Thai in Southcenter (it's near Best Buy). I've eaten thai all over town, but Mali Thai is really hard to beat. Mostly conventional thai dishes, but very well done.

I have two favorite dishes there- first is the Red curry. Best I've ever eaten. Second, Ask for the Coconut fried rice with prawns (it's not on the menu). It's not to be missed!! YUM!

Posted by Dawn

1:50 PM, Aug 01, 2008

The best Thai food and friendliest service is at:

Saya Restaurant
8455 S 212th St
Kent, WA 98031

Once you have been you won't forget the food and the owners will not forget you! Go you will LOVE it!

Posted by Chad Johnson

1:51 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Djan's. Period. Pen down, end of story.

Posted by rakahanthai

1:53 PM, Aug 01, 2008

I have been back and forth from Thailand for the last 9 years. By far the best Thai restuarant in Seattle for the price, quality of food, and friendly service is Chaiyo on 15th and 117St (just north of Northgate). All their food is great but the Combination Fried Rice can not be beat! (It's the only dish I miss from America when I am in Thailand.) I took 2 friends of mine who live on Capital Hill and go out to eat Thai food 3 to 4 times per week. They told me it was the best Thai food they had ever had!

Posted by Michael Heinrich

1:56 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Chantanee in Bellevue is by far one of the WORST Thai restaurants in the area. The quality of their food is mediocre at best, but more along the lines of American/Thai. Expect prices to soar at the new location - with no parking, I might add. If you want real authentic Thai food, try Racha Thai near Queen Anne, Thai Tom in Seattle, or Typhoon in Redmond.

Posted by Keith

2:00 PM, Aug 01, 2008

I agree with Nancy. Thai Amorn in Mountlake terrace is a great find. This family owned and operated restaurant is a special place, not just for the food, although it is very good, but the home-cooked atmosphere makes you feel like you are at a friend's home.

Posted by David

2:00 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Surprised that no one has mentioned Thai Ocean off Ravenna in Green Lake. Been going there for over 15 years. The owner (Jitlana - sp?) is almost always there and does a lot of the cooking herself. One of the few Thai restaurants in the area that uses authentic herbs and spices. All dishes have lots of vegetables. Garlic Prawns and Choo Chee Pla (pomfret in curry sauce) are exceptional.

Posted by Tim Hart

2:05 PM, Aug 01, 2008

I agree with the earlier poster, Sai Mai in Bothell is one of the best. I love to take people there and surprise them with how good this place is.

Posted by D

2:28 PM, Aug 01, 2008

This isn't even close ... look at Andrew's post ... I would normally want to keep it a secret too, but they deserve the business ... If you disagree, you know nothing about Thai / Lao food ... Suckers!

Posted by Jenna

3:03 PM, Aug 01, 2008

TOI on 4th. Its FABULOUS!!!! And their happy hour rocks!!

Posted by Nancy O.

3:07 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Try Thai Thai in the White Center area. I believe it's on 15th Ave SW.It's across from Papa Murphy's in a purple building-hard to miss.It's yummy,you get a lot of food and I love their spring rolls.It's a neighborhood secret!

Posted by Carla

3:19 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Wow, so many great Thai Restaurants, SO LITTLE TIME! :-)

If you're in Greenwood check out "Phad Thai". It's a
simple place, great food, good prices. The restaurant was my introduction to Thai food in Seattle, so it keeps it's place in my heart.

But there are about 15 places, named in other posts here, that I've gone to and *loved* as well.

Something about Thai food and the people who cook it here. Start with great ingredients and recipes and add the love and care of the chefs, and it's all good!

I still haven't been to May yet, but it's on my list of "Must Eat There"

Posted by CindyW

3:29 PM, Aug 01, 2008

LOLing. Nancy, is this the most responses to a blog post you've gotten so far?

Posted by Rush_is_a_band

3:48 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Chaiyo for sure!! Try their whole fried trout in a red spicy curry sauce... amazing! Near northgate along 15th as others have mentioned.

Golden Singha in belltown is also a must. Used to go there often when I first moved here!

The swanky looking thai place on main street in bothell is very good also, but VERY expensive.. we left with a $50 tab.. no alcohol. Very tasty but too pricy if you ask me.

Posted by Nancy

4:38 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Hi Nancy,

I've eaten at a lot of Thai restaurants but always come back to Marlai in Laurelhurst. Their Pad Thai is unlike no other - no ketchup flavored noodles here! Their curries are smooth and full of flavor and the orange beef and garlic pork are tender and spicey without being over powering. Their dishes are prepared consistently and the service is friendly and courteous. We moved from NE Seattle to Bothell recently and have tried Penn Thai and found it to be just a notch below Marlai (not consistently good and too greasy) so we often drive back to our old haunt.

Nancy

Bothell, WA

Posted by JOE

4:46 PM, Aug 01, 2008

J A M J U R E E
J A M J U R E E
J A M J U R E E
J A M J U R E E

Posted by Nicole

4:53 PM, Aug 01, 2008

I love Tewada Thai in the Winter Garden at Bellevue Place. Their food is fresh and made to order. No overcooked meat or veggies here! They know the difference between mild and hot. No confusing the two. So if you like mild and your friend likes hot, you can get it! I guess that they also deliver, although I'm not sure how far. http://www.tewadathai.com/

Posted by Vicki near the Locks

4:58 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Thai Cafe in Ballard - I'm ambivalent to give them away ... but they are sweet people who serve delicious Thai food ... so they deserve the kudos!

Posted by Patty & Jon

6:11 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Tup Tim Thai on Mercer has been our neighborhood favorite for years. And we're not the only ones: The place is full of regulars, and every week we run into QA "expats" who consider TTT a required stop on the way to or from the airport. The hosts are as warm as the food. What's not to like? Chicken phad thai, fresh spring rolls, divine swimming rama and mu phad woon sen -- just a few of our "comfort foods."

Posted by jorge verde

6:25 PM, Aug 01, 2008

My hand's down favorite Thai restaurant is Racha on Queen Anne. Fantastic food, friendly, competent, Thai staff and large windows for people-watching on the street

Posted by Buddy

6:40 PM, Aug 01, 2008

During our eight years living in Fremont (aka "Thai Town") we tried every place several times - with the exception of Kaosamai! One time there and we knew we couldn't return - bland, poorly cooked, limp food. We joked that the restaurant must be run by the "Thai Mafia," since it is enormous, yet always empty.

When listing great Thai in Seattle, I can't believe no one has mentioned Kwanjai in Fremont. That was our go-to place for years (with the exception of the soups at Jai Thai -- sometimes we would split our takeout order between the restaurants), and it was the place in Fremont where you were most likely to see actual Thai people eating.

We moved to Mad Valley from Fremont and the only thing we long for is good Thai. There isn't any good Thai from Madison Park through the Central District -- we end up at Jamjuree, which we like though we have yet to convince them that when we say three star, we mean three star!

Posted by bakjd

10:21 PM, Aug 01, 2008

Racha Thai in Woodinville is excellent and is a great bargain at lunch. It is a sister restaurant to the Racha in Queen Anne.

At lunch, you can get a great meal with soup and desert for about $7. And the atmosphere is very nice and relaxing, despite is strip mall location behind a Taco Bell.

Posted by Jen

7:58 AM, Aug 02, 2008

Thaiku in Ballard is my fave! The sohm tahm (shredded green papaya salad) is so fresh and delicious. Number 31 is my favorite dish at Thaiku. It has spicy ground chicken and Thai sweet basil with rice and a fried egg on top. *drool*

www.thaiku.com

Posted by Kat

9:00 AM, Aug 02, 2008

I cannot believe that no one has mentioned Siam on Broadway. It's reliably great, and the lunch menu is a bargain

Posted by Bob Parker

9:57 AM, Aug 02, 2008

We have been Thai followers and would like to add Bahn Thai which is a short walk from Seattle Center and our newest favorite Phayathai Cuisine on Lake City Way about 90th street.

Posted by Nancy B

10:04 AM, Aug 02, 2008

Full Moon in Richmond Beach. Lovely, clean, quiet (until you review it!). Great food, a wonderful spot for folks who like to hold conversations over dinner.

Comments
No comments have been posted to this article.

4 automakers invest in plants; Honda upgrades Fit bumpernew
Toyota plans to expand production of its Highlander SUV. (Toyota) 4 automakers reveal big plant changes A variety of automakers announced major moves ...