Food & Wine

All You Can Eat

Seattle Times food writer Nancy Leson serves up the best info and tips on Northwest food, cooking, dining and restaurants.

E-mail| RSS feeds Subscribe | KPLU Food for Thought podcast| Blog Home

July 18, 2008 7:44 AM

Eater Feeder: Restaurants you love

Posted by Nancy Leson

Hey you! You're been writing to me for years, telling me all about your favorite restaurants, your gotta-go-there holes-in-the-wall and those new spots that are so great you can't keep them to yourselves. What did I do with all those letters of recommendation?

Well, during my lengthy tenure as the Seattle Times restaurant critic, I compiled go-to lists that you helped fashion, filed your comments away for future reference and -- not infrequently -- reviewed restaurants at your suggestion. Now, with All You Can Eat, I've found another use for those "love letters": Eater Feeder, a new blog feature where you give a shout-out to restaurants you love. Here's how it works:

Keep those cards and letters coming (for now, via e-mail to nleson@seattletimes.com), dishing the who, what, where and why. Include your full name and be sure to send me your phone number, too, so we can talk. If you hear from me, I'll share your joy right here on the blog. Got a digital photo of the place? the owners? your favorite dish? I'm happy to share that, too.

So eat up, then fess up: Who da ya love?

Posted by AVID

9:40 AM, Jul 18, 2008

Now that you mention it, I'm hungry again.

Has everyone tried: Battambang's Favorite Noodles
at Phnom Penh Noodle House in Seattle at
660 S King St ?

This is a must try from my book. ; - P

Posted by Jill Zimmerman

1:38 PM, Jul 20, 2008

Ooh so many! I love Flo's sushi in Bellevue, Monsoon's on Capital Hill, Cactus, Phoenica's on Alki, and Brix wine Cafe in Kirkland (we own it so I'm biased). I also love Cafe Juanita, Matt's Oyster Bar in Redmond, 35th St. Bistro and El Camino in Fremont. ( :

From Portage to Pig -- Just Whistle!

Thai food shout-out

Jul 31, 08 - 12:00 PM
What are you doing tonight?

Jul 31, 08 - 09:09 AM
Sending food back: a how-to

Jul 30, 08 - 12:05 AM
Marjorie is moving out -- and outward